psbase.dll stands for Application Compatibility Client Library of Microsoft Windows operating system developed by NHN Corp..psbase.dll missing problems occur when important operating system files become misconfigured, deleted or damaged. This is a common problem with computers that don't get maintained regularly. Eventually the system becomes overloaded with problems and begins to crash and display errors.
Information for psbase.dll - (Version:6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)):
- File Name:
- NHN Corp.
- Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
- 6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
- 50688 Byte (49KB)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit
The problems listed below can possibly lead to psbase.dll:
- "Missing or damaged psbase.dll"
- "psbase.dll install failure"
- "Incompatible version of psbase.dll"
- "Damaged psbase.dll removal/repair failure"
- "Driver update failure"
- "Missing or damaged driver files"
- "Invalid version of driver files"
- "Cyber threat attacks"
- "Unwanted registry components"
- "Damaged or missing registry files"
Why do you have to fix psbase.dll error immediately?
Once your computer is experiencing psbase.dll error messages, you may also consider solving a list of further undesirable system problems.
- Substantial reduction in system performance
- Unexpected Blue Screen of Death errors
- Black Screen of Death errors with driver file details
- Software instability
- Third- party application uninstall failure
- Windows files update failure
- Increasing times of program crashes
- Windows components removal failure
- System security problems
How to Remove psbase.dll Error Effectively ?
The Windows registry is responsible for preserving system settings and options for Windows operating system, including kernel running situation, SAM, device driver details and third- party software. Unneeded registry components, missing or corrupt registry files and obscure registry errors can easily result in invalid Windows registry which is classified as the main reason for a list of annoying system problems, especially .dll and .exe file corruption. On purpose to fix psbase.dll error, you should firstly get rid of registry problems.
How to get rid of registry problems totally? An efficient solution for undesirable registry problems is to enable a trusted registry repair tool on your computer. A trusted registry repair tool combines with a package of comprehensive and professional services that can help you efficiently get rid of undesired registry problems through completely wiping out unneeded registry components, repairing corrupting registry files and fixing obscure registry errors.